Chicago sighting.

by Woodsman 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I thought it was interesting that the pilots who saw a hovering craft were dismissed as having seen a strange cloud.

This is remarkably similiar to the Bibles phraseology of the Israelites seeing Jehovah in a "thick cloud" etc.

Also these pilots work in the clouds day in and day out. I think they know the difference between a cloud and an object. Especially since the reports said that when the object left it punched a hole in the cloud cover above.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/automotive/columnists/chi-0701010141jan01,0,5874175.column

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

If UFO'S exist,why don't they ever crash? They must have some great extraterrestrial engineers.Here on earth we have the best engineers and cars break down,airplanes crash,rockets explode after takeoff and every machine ever invented breaks down.

• frozen one
    frozen one

If UFO'S exist,why don't they ever crash?

Ever heard of Roswell, NM? You can decide if that question was a serious one or not.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Actually it says a "saucer like object" in the thick clouds. This is not the same as what the Bible says about God in the clouds. It is interesting though because these pilots had never seen anything like it before. They reported it but no one is taking them seriously. Wonder what it was? Lilly

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Roswell UFO incident

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search Roswell Daily Record, July 8, 1947, announcing the "capture" of a "flying saucer."

The Roswell UFO incident involved the recovery of materials near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947 which have since become the subject of intense speculation and research. There are widely divergent views on what actually happened, and passionate debate about what evidence can be believed. The United States military maintains that what was recovered was a top-secret research balloon that had crashed. However, many UFO proponents believe the wreckage was of a crashed alien craft and that the military covered up the craft's recovery. The incident has evolved into a widely-recognized and referenced pop culture phenomenon, and for some, Roswell is synonymous with UFO and likely ranks as the most famous alleged UFO incident.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I see flying saucers all the time. Usually around the same time my sweet wife is gently reminding me that I have forgoten to take out the trash.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

That was interesting but I don't believe in flying saucers [unless they are like the one's Stealth described.]

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

My father and his 4 brothers grew up on a farm in Iowa. Two of my uncles recall an event that happened years ago on two separate occasions. I don't remember one of the stories but I do remember one of them.

My uncle was walking home late at night and a saucer came out of nowhere and chased him through the bean fields. He swears he wasn't drinking and he tells the same story every time. Apparently many others have sighted similar crafts.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

UFO's are real ,I heard George Bush came out of one!

Or was it that he dropped out of clown's arse?

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I'll remain skeptical enough to stop short of saying extraterrestrials beings from another planet are visiting us, but I am positive that something is happening, has been happening for thousands of years and many intelligent, educated and prominent individuals are aware of it.

I know there are 400 individuals right now who have requested immunity from prosecution due to security agreements they have with the government so they can testify before congress about what they know and have seen. I have seen a documentery where 20 of these individuals with no security agreements testified in public about events.

I would lean towards these things being secret military vehicles except that they have been seen well before we had any technology of that sort. They show up in artwork from every era. There is a painting from 1710 showing a flying saucer with three spot lights shining down on the baptism of Jesus.

Any how I thought it was intesting that modern sightings are discounted as clouds and lightning which is exactly what the Bible says the Israelites saw.

Like everything else, time will tell.

PS This is what they were dismissed as seeing:

"That night was a perfect atmospheric condition in terms of low [cloud] ceiling and a lot of airport lights. When the lights shine up into the clouds, sometimes you can see funny things. That's our take on it."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit