Special Meetings?

by Wolfy 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Hello everyone!

I haven't been here in awhile but I should be popping in a bit more frequently from now on.

I just wanted to ask what is up with these special meetings they are going to have? I live in Southern Ont. and there is one taking place next Sunday at Copps in Hamilton. In order to attend you have to be a regular pub. and to get a "ticket" from one of the elders. I am not welcome there as I am what you would call "inactive" but my wife is going to go. She is upset and is wondering what is happening ..She doesn't want to go without me....Really ticks a guy off..

If anyone knows what happening I would appreciate it if you could let me know..

(Went on vac. in Aug..Talk with my Dad did not go well to say the least....Wife almost caught me on here as well...Gotta be careful..)

Thanks in advance..

Wolfy

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi Wolfy. Everyone's been talking about that on here lately. There is some speculation but we really don't know. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe it's new light that the United Nations is no longer the Red Beast of Revelation.

Keep us posted and be careful!

• dungbeetle
  • Wolfy
    Wolfy

Thanks for the links Dungbeetle. I am in shock as I had no idea what was going on about the UN and the JW's..man..Maybe that will open my father's eyes about the JW's..

Thank you for your reply bluesapphire..I'm going to try to see if I can somehow get a ticket..I will let you know what I can find out..

I will pop back in later...

Wolfy

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Hey now don't forget the prophetess Bobeesa!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11063&site=3#133830

and Bobeesa has gotten some new light:

In addition to what she said would happen on the old thread, Bobeesa would like to add that the meeting will also include info about the UN issue: either new light on the matter or some crazy BS to explain it away. The org is very lucky that the UN thing blew up on the internet BEFORE the meeting so that they could address the issue at this timely meeting.

LisaBObeesa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit