NEED QUICK REFERENCES TO MAT 24:14 FUFILLED IN WATCHTOWER

by icocer 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• icocer
    icocer

I am discussing with my JW coworker about the recent light and he has heard the tape of the Bethelite. What are the old Watchtower articles that have said the same thing. I thought someone had allready listed them on one of the threads.

• startingover
    startingover

w90 1/1 p. 3 Good News for All Mankind! *** Jesus Is King Back in the first century, Jesus fulfilled many of God's purposes for him, but he was not then enthroned as King of God's Kingdom. As this magazine has often pointed out, that did not happen until 1914. As the fulfillment of prophecy clearly shows, in that year God's Kingdom was established in the heavens. (Revelation 12:10,
    12) Although there was very bad news in 1914-outbreak of World War I- the birth of God's Kingdom was the best of news. That was why Jesus prophesied for our day: "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations."-Matthew 24:14. Has Jesus' prophecy been fulfilled? The answer is yes! And John's prophetic vision has also been fulfilled. True, we cannot see the invisible angel that John saw. But Jehovah's Witnesses have been very visible as they have published the angel's good news "to every nation and tribe and tongue and people." In 212 lands and islands of the sea, their voices have been heard. And multitudes are responding. The experiences of some of these will show just how good the news about God's Kingdom really is. w95 9/1 p. 17 par. 17 Christian Witnesses for Divine Sovereignty *** 17 Still, that first-century preaching work was merely a foretaste of what would be accomplished during the last days. Looking forward especially to our time, Jesus said: "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10) Has this prophecy been fulfilled? Indeed, it has.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit