Milking this WT - UN hypocrisy

by Tanalyst 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Making the best use of time before Wt. gets booted out of UN for fraud. I see 2 scenarios.

1.Educate Bethel family - 99% don't know it yet. So we picket 124 or 25 Columbia Hts. with posters informing them of website to check out on their new Compaq computers.

2.Protest at the UN. We could have some fun here,those that are still in the org. could protest for WT. to remain in close association with the UN. Then those who are out could protest for the opposite opinion.

What a grand witness of hypocrisy of faithful & discreet class.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Tanalyst,
    However one does it and whatever the subject, DISCLOSURE is our biggest ally and the WT's most dreaded adversary. The facts in such cases as the UN are self-evident and we need only the remember to present them in an objective, dignified manner, on as large a stage as possible.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Tanalyst,

an excellent point:

"1.Educate Bethel family - 99% don't know it yet. So we picket 124 or 25 Columbia Hts. with posters informing them of website to check out on their new Compaq computers."

It surprises me...but now THEY'LL KNOW.."!

Room 215 : "However one does it and whatever the subject, DISCLOSURE is our biggest ally and the WT's most dreaded adversary. "

I do agree with you - DISCLOSURE - is the ...stone!

Greeting, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit