JW Children Lie in Custody Cases

by compound complex 290 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

Direct and Cross-Examination Questions in Child Custody Cases

WTB&TS, page 42

"Be careful that they [JW children being questioned] don't get the impression that they are in a demonstration at the circuit assembly, when they would show that the first things in life are service and going to the Kingdom Hall. Show hobbies, crafts, social activity, sports, and especially plans for the future.

"Be careful they don't all say that they are going to be pioneers. Plans can be trade, getting married and having children, journalism, and all kinds of other things. Maybe you can show an interest in art and the theatre. They must be clean, moral, HONEST, but with interests you would expect from other young people." [CC: emphasis]

What can I say? The New World Citizens of tomorrow?

Compound-Complex

• hambeak
    hambeak

Hey CoCo what is this taken from?

I am sure from the sound of it, it would be for the jw loayalist wanting custody and prompting rehearsed answers.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Howdy Hambeak,

Good hearing from you! Since I don't have a printer, I take notes from the PC screen. When I began doing this a year ago, I didn't think to take down all the pertinent info re: links, etc. I do recall - pretty sure - that the title you see and page number are from a "secret," elders-only manual. What I copied was direct from the online source and put in quotes.

The point is to make the court see the child as normal and better off in a godly household. Gag. Can you believe a JW kid talking about the theatre and hopes of Broadway! Yeah, my love of the stage developed from all those JW dramas and skits I was in! Really.

Take care,

CoCo

• hambeak
    hambeak

Thanks CoCo my friend

I agree ps you have a pm

• compound complex
  • bennyk
    bennyk

The booklet in question is: Preparing For Child Custody Cases

• vitty
    vitty
    The booklet in question is: Preparing For Child Custody Cases

And where can we get this booklet from???

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

this is from the booklet as others already pointed out.

I don't see anything wrong with the directions provided. The idea is to present that JW kids are interested in other things other than spiritual things which is certainly the case. In this way a Court can see that JWs are not religious fanatics, that their faith is important to them, perhaps the primary thng in life, but certainly NOT the only thing in life.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I don't see anything wrong with the directions provided.The idea is to present that JW kids are interested in other things other than spiritual things which is certainly the case. In this way a Court can see that JWs are not religious fanatics, that their faith is important to them, perhaps the primary thng in life, but certainly NOT the only thing in life.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

You know as well as the rest of us that JW kids are taught by the Watchtower cult that "spiritual things" (meaning those items judged "spiritual" by the JW's false god, the Governing Body) are the most important thing in their lives if they really want to please God and be 'approved' by him.

• JT
    JT

Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

Please tell me you were just tongue and cheek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit