Let the Holidays begin!

by Virgochik 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Who else has had pretty Christmas cards come in the mail already? I've already received some cards from board members on the card exchange list! This is fun! Why did I ever think it was so bad to send and receive beautiful cards? Anyone else starting to see cards in their mailbox yet, and isn't it a nice surprise?

(Thank you, Aude and Sassy! )

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

I received my first one from a fellow board member today. It was so exciting to see the envelope in the bundle of mail this evening.

FreeChick

• Sassy
    Sassy

I got yours Virgochik!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I went to the mail and got 2 X-mas cards and my secret santa gift from the board. What a wonderful surprise. I got the cards from blackswan and troubled mind and my ss was purza. Thanks all!!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

We have been attending a new church for about 4 months and there is a "church mailbox" there. You can exchange xmas cards without paying postage to fellow members. Well, we aren't members there, but someone gave us a card. Here's the kicker, they had all of our names on there and I have no idea yet who they are!!! I thought maybe it was the preacher and his wife or one of the families the kids are in the christmas choir with. This is our first card. I hear my aunt and uncle plan on sending one. I am excited to get them. I sent a bunch out to family (not jws) that will probably surprise them. Maybe we'll get a few cards or calls. I am looking forward to checking the mail. Kitten Whiskers

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oh!! I've got quiet a few, too!! They look so pretty on my mantle. About 10 from my JWD friends.

Virgochik - your's was in the first group to arrive.

Thank you, Unbeliever and FreeChick!

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit