Fundraiser Please Read

by Moridin 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Moridin
    Moridin

If you read the last topic I posted, I have a friend who is trying to get her children back from her Jehovah's Witness ex husband. She's holding a fundraiser to hire a lawyer for her court date. I know we've all come together before to help others and was hoping you guys might be able to help. This is the post I recieved from her sister today. Thanks for all the help...she really could use the support of a virtual hug or a card. I'll post her email at the bottom of the page.

If you can't make it anything will help right now. I will do the walk of shame these are my children and anyone who has children take a step back, love them hug them kiss them more now then ever, this is the worst feeling I have ever had in my life worse then when my father passed away and I got that empty feeling inside this is ten times worse.

On November 10, 2006 my sister lost temporary custody of her two children to her ex-husband, a Jehovah’s Witness.

After many years of agony, false accusations, Department Of Social Services investigations, sleepless nights, he finally has the upper hand!

I am reaching out to whom ever will read this, listen and try to understand the circumstances.

My Niece and Nephew are under emotional abuse, alienation, isolation while living with there father. They are told all non believers will be washed away at Armageddon; they are not allowed blood transfusion in the event of a serious accident. They are not encouraged to go to College or participate in any extra curricular activities. They will NOT even celebrate Christmas with us this year!

My sister has a court date, January 19, 2007. At this time she will need to prove her motherhood, stability and love for her children. She has raised, nurtured, taught and loved them, how dare he do this to those innocent children!

Throughout all the times he brought her to court, claiming drug abuse, mentally unstable, unfit and so much more, the courts found in my sister’s favor. She has never had representation; she has always fought this with her own strength and courage.

This time, she needs a lawyer! She needs someone who will prove in court the mental anguish he has brought and continues on those children. She needs representation, desperately! There all types of motions to be filed, investigations by a Guardian ad Litem and so much more!

On December 9 2006, we will have a fundraiser for
    Arianna E. Gavin an Antonio Gavin
    Gus N Paul’s, 165 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA 01851

MELINDA GAVIN
    28 DRACUT STREET
    LOWELL MA 01854

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, it means so much to me! I hope to hear from you and look forward to seeing you if you decide to join us!

Wish us luck!

This is her myspace email address...

http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mail.message&friendID=50205070&MyToken=758faa83-3b5f-4109-9843-4744c528f457

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit