Need Some Help

by Moridin 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Moridin
    Moridin

A friend of mine is about to fight for custody of her children. She is a non jw and her ex husband is a jw. He's already taken the kids by means of a jw friend he has that works in child welfare. I read a paper that Randy Watters had on child custody hearings and preparing for them. Does anyone know the link to that paper? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I'm not sure if this is the page you are looking for, but here is a page from Randy's page on child custody:

http://www.webshowplace.com/question/childcus.html

• Moridin
    Moridin

That link does have the link of the page I'm looking for. "Review of preparing for child custody" or something like that, but it's a dead link :(

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Click on the link below and when the next page appears scroll down and look to your left for these words: Download Description: Education Please wait 10 seconds to download the file The (please wait message) will change into your download link in BLUE letters. Click here to start: http://www.verzend.be/v/8226216/childcustody.pdf.html Cheers! Atlantis-

• DazedAndConfused
  • jgnat
    jgnat
    He's already taken the kids by means of a jw friend he has that works in child welfare.

Moridin, it seems your friend could get that social worker in a whole heap of trouble if she can show there is a conflict of interest. Find out who that social worker's supervisor is. File a formal complaint. At the very least, there should be an investigation, and the file transferred to a neutral third party.

Sometimes people just ACCEPT all sorts of abuse from Child Services, because they BELIEVE it is unjust. But like any other bureaucracy, Children's Services have to FOLLOW THE RULES. Make sure they do.

• Moridin
    Moridin

Thank you for all the help. I passed along the information and she's using it. Thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit