Dad - are you lurking?

by south african beef 8 Replies latest social relationships

• south african beef
  • south african beef
    south african beef

Sorry, pressed the wrong button. Let's try again.

To my (still in) Dad:

If you are lurking on this site please pm me to let me know, coz I'm curious. You will have easily worked out who I am.

Love and regards
    SAB

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Son!!!!

Obviously only kidding but I do hope he is.

DB74

• south african beef
    south african beef

Thanks DB1974 - that would be a miracle of science wouldn't it, seeing our comparitive ages!!

I just posted this request coz my dad hasn't spoken to me for 4 years as he is an elder but I have my suspicians that he may look at sites like this. It would be great if he did.

SAB

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I hope he is lurking SAB. It would be great for you, and him, to reconnect on here.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

This is mom. Your dad is out mowing the grass. I'll tell him you called. He will be delighted to hear from you.

Signed,

Mom

P.S. Wouldn't that be nice to hear?!! I know that soon I'll know how you feel. I hope there is a day when he realizes that I am not a pawn of Saten. It has been one year now since I talked to my dad.

• Legolas
    Legolas

You should give him a little clue who you are ....That would save them from having to research your posts!...LOL

• south african beef
    south african beef

bttt - just in case.

Oh I've just realised it's meeting night so maybe I'll try again on a different night.

SAB

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Let me know if he does -

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit