I'm celebrating my 4th Birthday!!!

by south african beef 9 Replies latest jw friends

• south african beef
    south african beef

You can all see what my real age is but it is only the fourth time that I have celebrated my own birthday - how sad is that!

Anyway, I've been opening presents, reading cards and scoffing doughnuts - it's great!

Also, Marie and I are getting ready to drive up to Manchester tomorrow for the ApostaCurry - we can't wait to meet everyone, particularly Ian and Claire. What a wonderful start to wonderful weekend I'm having.

See you tomorrow.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Only a twisted cultic organisation would have the mentality to ban something as innocent as birthday celebrations. At least from now on you can enjoy your birthdays every year.

• Legolas
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Oi! How many birthday threads do you want? Sheesh!!

Seriously, congratulations, Ian. I can see you're already making up for lost time - and we'll help you celebrate even more tomorrow!

Love,

Ian& Claire

• south african beef
    south african beef

Sorry Dansk about the number of birthday threads, but nobody took much notice about the other one and I must admit I'm very excited - I've been going round all day with a silly grin on my face, just like a little kid!

Well, I'm still little but an awful lot older than a kid!

See ya tomorrow!

Ian

• south african beef
    south african beef

Oh dear, I've only just noticed the thread about my birthday that my lovely wife Bubble started this morning - now I feel a right twit!

How egocentric can one person get?!

Anyway thanks for your message and wishes everyone, I honestly am not vain at all!

Ian

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Happy Birthday!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mama1119
    mama1119

YEAH!!! Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!

• Butters
  • juni
    juni

That's a good one Butters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!! AND MANY MORE TO COME

Hope Marie and you have a blast at the curry fest.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit