Interesting statistics

by fairchild 8 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

I was doing a search for the ranking on a web server and while I was there I though about comparing the JWD page view to the watchtower.org page view.

Quite interesting.

alt

Edited to take out the link, it didn't work. I'll post a screen shot instead.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

That is cool! I'd love to see a total of the top say 20 apostasites vs watchtower.org

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like that that new tract (which Scotsman thinks is very well received) is sending more people to JWD than it is to the WT site:) Best part is-they won't be fooled by the manipulation of the WT organization.

• badboy
    badboy

ITS GOOD TO SEE SUCH STATISTICAL CHARTS!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

• greendawn
    greendawn

The WT is overall doing better not surprising since they have 6 million organised active members. I can see an interesting JWD spike around Christmas time 2005 and another about this time going way above the WT site.

• Perry
    Perry

It appears that Jehovah is speeding it up in his own time. And to think that we've accomplished this without a governing body!

• fairchild
    fairchild
    an interesting JWD spike around Christmas time 2005 and another about this time going way above the WT site.

Yes I noticed that too. Did something out of the ordinary happen? (I've been out of the loop completely)

• daystar
    daystar

I'm betting the spike this month is due to the new tract.

Last year... hmm... I can't recall...

• fairchild
    fairchild

Here are some more numbers..

Over the past 3 months..

Watchtower.org.

Ranking has gone down 2,915 places.

Reach per million users went down with 9%

Page view remained the same.

JWD

Ranking went up 92,178 places.

Reach per million users went up 94%

Page views went up 79%

When I compare the charts for the past 4 years, there was a major drop in traffic to the watchtower.org site between October/November 2004 and October 2005. What happened in October 2004? During that time the page views for JWD surpassed the page views for watchtower.org by far.

Watchtower.org has a peak of page views each year around the memorial, but the peak was less, much less pronounced in 2006.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit