turning 2 pioneers into wt zombies, talking to , 2 passer-byers

by johnny cip 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i rip straight into . these 2 poineers, trying to push the lastest craptower. into these 2 25 year old guys. . the men were being nice as these women were thier moms. the jw is pushiung their speech hard. and got the guys to push me off. pulling the he's white . and we are black stuff.... burt i kept pushing. asking are these ladies telling you the truth (facts) we got into a little tug of war over the mag. she was shoving down the throath . of this young man. and the guy was falling for her shit. i switched up. i went to their kingdom hall church that i went to 30 years ago. right down the street. youj know were it is right., well let me tell you they told me . the world was to end in 1975. from 1969- 1974. and they told me this and that. etc. then i gave them a short history , and policies of becoming a jw. shunning. df/ing etc. well the dub got sao pissed off. and i told these guys. see all they can to is talk but can't answer any questions. one why you have to fill out time cards, why the wt said you BLACK PEOPLE WILL BECOME WHITE AT THE BIG A. PYMArid worship etc etc. long story short they gave me the mag's the dub's gave them . and we had a good laugh . as i told them so more. . my typing sucks . but it was a great witness. i had these to pioneers running down the street john

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

LOLOLO,

Dear Johnny,

That's a pretty funny story!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good work Johnny.

• badboy
    badboy

YOU GAVE THEM HELL!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I think I understand....the two guys were black, but you are not? Or the pioneers weren't black?...

Either way I get it. Nice anti-witness, Johnny.

• sf
    sf

Johnny, BRAVO!

I'm canvessing my old childhood kingdumb hellhole territory this weekend. During the meeting! I'll be posting fliers on poles all up and down the street too.

Going back after all these years, after preaching death and hate of others, will be a way of my making amends, of sort. NOW my door to door work WILL truly BE "The Truth".

I'll post about it when I get back to the forum after Sunday.

sKally

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Awesome witnessing folks! I'm thinking of putting some print-out articles in the mailboxes of local KH, about Jesus Cano little escapades with his camera in the men's room.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

skally; you and me need to team up soon , and burn the phone lines. keep up the great work. john

• sf
    sf

Way to activate loves2bworldly! Great idea too! Thanks.

Yea, I'm getting real excited about this weekend. I just need to make sure my mom doesn't see me. LOL!! At least, not yet.

{{{ johnnyyyyyyyyyyyy }}}

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit