Rosie O'Donnell's Outrageous Cure For Diaper Rash!

by SWALKER 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Did any one else catch "The View" this week, when she said the following:

(taken from the Tucker Carlson Show on MSNBC)

Next up, Rosie O?Donnell and her seconds week as one of the ladies on ?The Views,? over on ABC. Rosie has been pretty well behaved so far?at least for the first 10 minutes of the show. But after that things get scary and the real Rosie comes out.

Take a look at this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ROSIE O?DONNELL, ?THE VIEW?: Here?s what you do for diaper rash. You get a friend who?s just had a baby, the dog that?s had babies. You bring your baby over with the puppies, you let the baby naked, and the dog will lick the baby?s (INAUDIBLE).

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Oh!

O?DONNELL: This is what a doctor told me, because there?s antiseptic in the dog?s tongue and the diaper rash will go away.

You don?t believe me, but I tried it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: You get a dog to lick your child?s crotch and that?s good? How long before child protective services shows up, I wonder? How many more ?Views? before the state comes in and does something about it?

We?ll find out. We?ll keep you posted.

Do you think she actually did this or was she joking???????

Swalker

• badboy
    badboy

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN!

• JeffT
    JeffT

One would hope she did not do this, but I have to regard Rosie and her fans as walking proof of P T Barnum's statement that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

That's disgusting on so many levels.

I hope she saves enough of her millions to pay for therapy for her children when they get older.... they're going to need lots of it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw that show (been sick for a week, so have seen The View everyday) and it was hilarious.

Come on people. Even if she was serious, it's entertainment and Rosie is a bit "off the wall". I'm sure that's why they hired her.

I think she has really added something very good to that show.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Ugh, that's nasty!!!

Dogs lick their butts, eat nasty stuff out in the yard and on occasion will eat poo. Why would any sane person let a dog lick a child's diaper rash? Yuck!

I work with dogs. It is a complete myth that dog saliva is medicinal. Dogs can carry many different bacterias that can make someone ill especially young children and people with weakened immune systems.

Rosie's actions are just plain dirty and disgusting and she needs to be paid a visit by Children's Services immediately. God only knows what else is going on in her house. Those poor kids.

http://www.cdc.gov/healthypets/animals/dogs.htm

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I'm thinking she was serious after having heard and seen the things she does. She's sick in my opinion. how dare she let a dog lick her kids a@#???

take all her kids away and don't let her have anymore...give the kids to someone who's not crazy and really deserves a kid!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    Even if she was serious, it's entertainment and Rosie is a bit "off the wall".
    I think she has really added something very good to that show.

It's still sick and she has to know that people take T.V. serious, especially that kind of show.

I don't like her and her giant head. It looks like the "Bob's Big Boy" character's head.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I haven't seen her for awhile, does she still have that weird flock of seagulls hairdo???? that was nasty. go to a decent hairstylist...if you have enough money to buy kids, you can afford a $30 haircut every now and then.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Speaking of dogs...

http://ask.yahoo.com/20060906.html

Wednesday September 6, 2006 Previous | Next

Dear Yahoo!:
    Are dogs' mouths really cleaner than humans'?

Dear Jenna:
    All dogs lick themselves. Some eat their own feces. Humans (most of 'em, anyway) do not. So how in the world can the mouth of a canine be cleaner than that of a person? Simple -- it can't.
    According to ABC News, this is basically an urban legend. However, unlike the one about the psycho killer with the hook, this story has a grain of truth. Although the mouth of a typical dog is full of bacteria, it's "species specific." So, if a dog were to lick a person, most of the germs wouldn't transfer. "Bottom line -- you're more likely to get a serious illness from kissing a person than kissing a dog."

The myth may have stemmed from the way pups lick their wounds. A dog's tongue gets rid of dead tissue so wounds heal faster. Perhaps folks concluded that dog saliva is "healthy." Hardly the case, but you shouldn't be afraid of licks. They might be gross, but they're not dangerous.

And...

http://ask.yahoo.com/20041126.html

Dear Yahoo!:
    How did they figure that there are seven dog years to one human year?
    Dear Alan:
    The old rule of thumb that dogs age seven times as fast as humans comes from dividing the average human life span by the average canine life span. But it's not very accurate.
    As Snopes points out, most dogs reach adulthood in roughly 18 months, which would be the equivalent of a 10-year-old child. Also, while a 15-year-old dog would be considered the equivalent of a 105-year-old person, many more dogs live to be 15 than humans live to be 105.
    The handy Online Conversion site suggests that a more accurate formula would be: 10 and 1/2 dog years for the first two years, then four dog years per year. Maxie Beagle offers a scaled chart that distinguishes between small and large dogs (smaller breeds tend to live longer).
    DogAge measures your dog's biological age in human years according to factors such as breed, weight, lifestyle, and behavior. You'll find another handy lifespan chart at (where else?) DogYears.com.

Still, not with my kid you don't !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit