Hmmm, why are the WTS sites down?

by JWinSF 3 Replies latest jw friends

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Just wanted to see if on either watchtower.org or jw-media.org there was anything mentioned about the tragedy last week. Both sites were down.

Wonder if they're for a change actually going to put something on the sites that is sympathetic without a "by the way, this is what God's word has to say".

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hiya John! Good to 'see' you!

There's an interesting thread down a bit by messenger that compares the first press release that they had up to a revision that was posted yesterday. Both will make you sick, I recommend viewing on an empty stomach.

I tried to get onto the sites too as stories are being bandied around this area now that they are helping 'hundreds' of rescue workers with a place to stay. I haven't been able to confirm this story, though it came from a close relative and they heard it 'directly' from their CO.

If it is true perhaps they want to make sure the world knows. kind of a 'see! We are humane!' kind of thing. too little too late.

*hugs*
    essie

"Though you may disappear,
    you're not forgotten here,
    and I will say to you,
    I will do what I can do."
    ~Peter Gabriel

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi JWinSF: I just now pulled up the Watchtower sites. So maybe they are back up, or maybe it was due to your ISP that the Wt site seemed unabvailable. - Amazing

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I don't know why you're asking me. I'm not their webmaster!

Hmmm
    (I'm still flattered to finally have a thread addressing me specifically)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit