What is the internet?

by streets76 7 Replies latest jw friends

• streets76
    streets76

1) the antichrist (www=666) ?

2) the second coming of Christ, exposing all things false ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

why limit yourself to two choices? looks like black/white thinking to me

• streets76
    streets76

The idea was that maybe others would offer ideas. Sheeesh.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Well - if the T'Internet was to WTBTS advantage, it'd be 'broadcasting' that Jehovah is using/invented it for the 'ministry' - as it ISN'T to the WTBTS interest, it's a tool of satan.

• daystar
    daystar

It's a tool for our use, much like a hammer, saw, or screwdriver. It helps us do stuff.

I mean, it's very versatile, to be certain, but it's still just a tool. Why do people think it needs to be anything else?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

An invention of Al Gores.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    An invention of Al Gores.

I knew there was a connection between the AntiChrist and Al Gore. Jeff

• LDH
    LDH

When I bought my Aunt Bertha a Web TV (about 12 years ago) because her husband was disabled, this was the first time she ever had access to the Internet. I even showed her how to get to the Watchtower page. LOL.

She was like 65 at the time. She got so excited and pulled out an Awake article about the Internet, and proceeded to reassure me she knew ALL about the Internet because of Jehovah's food at the proper time. LOL.

That was shortly before the device powered up and said, "Where do you want to go today?" and she bashed that little fucker to smithereens because she thought it was demonic. She couldn't get it unplugged and back into the box fast enough....I had pre-paid for a two year subscription....it went unused.

Lisa

It's ok, I'm laughing too Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit