Anybody been counting on Jesus at the kindumb Hell? Post your Jesus count.

by hamsterbait 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I' ve been too ill to go for the last few weeks. Got a BIG infected cyst, and just missed getting blood poisoning. So being tormented in the Hell has been low on my list.

Thanks God for this forum!! It has cheered me through many a feverish and miserable day.

How many times will Jesus be mentioned at the 27 Aug meeting??

Not once in the study ("Invisible Man" syndrome)

Please post your Jesus counts here for collection and collation. Because He does count!!

HB

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Hamster bait, Hope you're feeling better! Jesus will be mentioned twice at each meeting - in the prayer.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Conversely, count how many times 'The Father' gets mentioned at your local church. Compare with how many times Jesus mentioned the Father.

At your local church count how many times 'Lord' is mentioned and it is completely unclear whether they mean Jesus or God or the Father or what?. Confused?

JW's don't mention Jesus enough and the other churches don't mention the Father enough. They're just as bad as each other.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    How many times will Jesus be mentioned at the 27 Aug meeting??

The study does mention Jesus one time in paragraph 18: "Jesus is aware of developments in each congregation, just as he was in the first century." (Revelation 1:10,11)

However, I counted the number of times I found the words: Organization, Faithful and Discreet Slave, Governing Body, and Channel of Communication. It is 27 times. So they must be 27 times more important than Jesus.

Bonnie

• Will Power
    Will Power

I thought Jesus was Jesus in the 1st century, but now he is michael the archangel
    how can someone be 2 persons at once?

if they spend alot of time calling Jesus, how can they make themselves believe that he is really michael the archangel?

how can Jesus & Michael be 2 places at once? or 2 persons at once? It will be Michael that comes with the call..... 1 thes 416.... oh wait the footnote says its Jehovah coming.....lol

wp

• Kaput
    Kaput
    how can someone be 2 persons at once?

Ever hear of cloning? Remember: with Jehovah, nothing is impossible. (Mark 10:27)

• blondie
    blondie

Don't forget:

(Hebrews 6:16-18) 16

For men swear by the one greater, and their oath is the end of every dispute, as it is a legal guarantee to them. 17 In this manner God, when he purposed to demonstrate more abundantly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of his counsel, stepped in with an oath, 18 in order that, through two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to the refuge may have strong encouragement to lay hold on the hope set before us. . .

( Titus 1:1-2) 1

Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ according to the faith of God’s chosen ones and the accurate knowledge of the truth which accords with godly devotion 2 upon the basis of a hope of the everlasting life which God, who cannot lie, promised before times long lasting,

Jesus was definitely an also ran to the WTS/FDS/GB this week too. The WTS definitely teaches the great crowd of JWs that they can only have a relationship with Christ if they go through them. I'm surprised the prayers don't end "In the name of the faithful and discreet slave class."

Blondie

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Isn't the only way the "great crowd" gets saved is by holding on to the skirt of a Jew?? So if we are to believe this then the GC needs to not listen to Chirst since they are saved by the "Spirit Anointed class", putting faith in them not Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit