ONE PICTURE>>>>>>>SAYS IT ALL

by Cassiline 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

ok it works now.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi cassiline,
    and thank you! My husband was checking out the board and saw this. he wants me to print several out. regards,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Cassiline,

Yes, it just about does "Say it All."
    Thanks - I'll be passing this on.

• radar
    radar

Cassiline

Animals don't shed tears!

Radar

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks C. Windy sent this to me a few days ago, but didn't have the url for it. Now I have it. Thanks....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Radar,
    I think you missed the point of the picture. Crocodile'e are said to shed tears while they eat their prey. Although some say its not real tears in the sence of crying. I have read many accounts of different animals that mate for life and are said to grieve. How can one say with such surity that animals don't cry?

C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit