Hey ! this witnessing stuff works.

by outcast 1 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast

Good work whoever it was!

Tinac2254
    N E W B I E
    posted 09-12-2001 02:35 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's really a sad, I was up all nite watching the news, and dosing off and waking up. I really feel for the family that have lost loved one.
    I rec'd an email from somebody.. from my comments on this thread. I was in such a shock yesterday and I didn't even read what I wrote. And I AM TRULY!!!!! SORRY!!!!! I am not happy about this occasion, nor am I happy of all the lives that where lost. Whether they are JW or not. And who ever you are I'm truly sorry, if i offended you are anyone else by what I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cricket
    WOL Crawler
    posted 09-12-2001 02:44 PM
    Tinac2254
    I also received an email from someone who read my earlier post.

I responded to that email but am wondering how many others here received and email.

Cricket

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Cricket ]

--------------------

[b]Hey! This is my website:
    Cricket's Page

• wiser
    wiser

I was told that Stockton, Ca, has alot of gangs with pit bulls in the yards. Is there anyone with interesting stories that they would like to share.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit