WOW to Wooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

by Cassiline 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Hi All,
    I responded to logicals post wooooooooooooooaaaaahhhhhh and asked if anyone noticed that Xinoehpoel spelled backwards was Leo Pheonix.
    Five Shadows replied that he knew of the history of the pheonix but thought Leo Pheonix might mean something else. So I went to Google search engine and typed in Leo Pheonix heres what I got!

Infragard Chapter Page. Phoenix. ... Subprogram Managers: Special Agent
    William T. Liffiton (602) 650-3105 [email protected]. ...
    www.infragard.net/chapters/ch_phoenix_main_pg.htm

notice the phoenix in title and the leo after the special agents e-mail addy?

Announcements

About

FAQs

Chapters

National Executive Committee

Application Requirements

Code of Ethics

MESSAGE FROM FBI COUNTERTERRORISM DIVISION, WASHINGTON, D.C.
    NATIONAL THREAT WARNING SYSTEM--TERRORIST THREAT ADVISORY; TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST MULTIPLE TARGETS IN NEW YORK CITY AND WASHINGTON, D.C.

THIS ADVISORY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL 10/11/01, AT WHICH TIME IT WILL EXPIRE AUTOMATICALLY, UNLESS EXTENDED BY THE FBI.

ON THE MORNING OF 09/11/01, APPARENT TERRORIST ATTACKS OCCURRED AT MULTIPLE SITES IN NEW YORK CITY AND THE WASHINGTON, D.C., METROPOLITAN AREA. BETWEEN 0845 AND 0915 HOURS, PASSENGER AIRCRAFT ARE BELIEVED TO HAVE IMPACTED THE TWIN TOWERS OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. AS A RESULT OF THE IMPACT, RESULTING FIRES, AND POSSIBLY ADDITIONAL EXPLOSIONS IN THE BUILDINGS, BOTH TOWERS COLLAPSED. CASUALTY LEVELS ARE BELIEVED TO BE VERY HIGH. SHORTLY AFTER THE ATTACKS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, A PASSENGER AIRCRAFT CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON IN ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA. LOW-TO-MODERATE CASUALTIES ARE BELIEVED TO HAVE RESULTED FROM THE ATTACK ON THE PENTAGON. ADDITIONALLY, AN AIRCRAFT HAS CRASHED AT SHANKSVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA; THIS CRASH IS APPARENTLY RELATED TO THESE ATTACKS. THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING WHETHER THE AIRCRAFT INVOLVED IN THESE INCIDENTS HAD BEEN HIJACKED.

AS A RESULT OF THESE ATTACKS AND UNFOLDING EVENTS, THE FBI IS ISSUING A TERRORIST THREAT ADVISORY EFFECTIVE THROUGH 10/11/01, AT WHICH TIME THE ADVISORY WILL EXPIRE UNLESS EXTENDED BY THE FBI.

THE FBI HAS NO INFORMATION OF ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC THREATS DIRECTED AGAINST ADDITIONAL TARGETS OR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES IN THE UNITED STATES; HOWEVER, INFRASTRUCTURE OWNERS AND OPERATORS SHOULD BE AT A HEIGHTENED STATE OF ALERT AND SHOULD IMPLEMENT APPROPRIATE SECURITY MEASURES--BOTH PHYSICAL AND CYBER.

THE FBI HAS ACTIVATED ITS STRATEGIC INFORMATION AND OPERATIONS CENTER {SIOC} AT FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THESE EVENTS WILL BE DISSEMINATED AS APPROPRIATE THROUGH THE NATIONAL THREAT WARNING SYSTEM.

SHOULD RECIPIENTS RECEIVE OR DEVELOP ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THIS MATTER THEY SHOULD CONTACT THEIR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR FBI HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

http://www.infragard.net/chapters/ch_phoenix_main_pg.htm

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

HOLY F***KING SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Those bastards probably either had reports of this before it happened, or they were in on it!!!!! Good work Cassi!!!

This is definately some shit for the 10 o'clock news!

My Regards,
    Joanne

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well, I hope they aren't in on it cause I called them last night with the information on the other page. They now have my name and address. I'm toast!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

what actually happened to logicals post woah that OP is referring to about this? I googled " Xinoehpoel" so I know what they are talking about now but I wonder why that thread is not here anymore?

• Simon
    Simon

The CIA, FBI and MFI paid me a load of money to remove the topic as part of a cover up.

MFI was disbanded in the UK but were the Ministry For Intelligence.

• insearchoftruth4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit