I'm being surrounded....

by reneeisorym 2 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

This week Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door. My mother-in-law was home next door and she told me about it. I was upset that I was not home because they do not know I am an apostate so I would have loved being incognito! :)

Then... We went out to eat at Olive Garden and there must have been a convention. There were tons of the JWs in there wearing their badges talking about "service".. I wanted to badly to tell them that my dad is an elder in the xxxxx congregation and when they ask me where I go.. tell them 1st Baptist Church.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Hey Renee, welcome to the forum. Is your avatar a pic of you at the convention? That's what it strikes me as - LOL.

How silly did the JW's sound talking about their service and convention at the tables? I've often wondered what it looks like to outsiders and haven't had an opportunity to find out.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, they never come to our door, but last friday dedpoet was accosted by several jws walking to his car to come home from work. He works in Nottingham, and the dc was on there, quite near where he works. As in your case renee, they were not from our area, and don't know he's da'd. He wasn't the happiest boy when he got back here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit