Highlander

drumroll please.... Is he Grateful?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Is he Grateful?

I don't know.... But he's Dead

• Panda
    Panda

I'm sure Welnick would like to have 4 more years but he was actually 51when he died. And this makes me realise that I really won't be seeing 17 ever again.

• dinah
    dinah

I saw the Grateful Dead in in 1994. Don't remember it.

Anytime a great musician passes, it makes me sad. They are so full of insight. They have something many of us don't. I think that's why they burn out.

At least Keith is still here. Man, I LOVE Keith Richards.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

This is actually a picture of myself... If you look at the registration sticker on my Winnebago you'll notice it expires; 8/94... I traveled around the country from 92-95(Jerry Died{armmageddon must be on it's way... LOL})...

The Grateful Dead was my "Internet/Web" at that time in my life....

• Panda
    Panda

I see by your license plate that you weren't a Californian yet. Yikes you make me remember that MrPanda and I did the same travelling when we were 22 and 18... so long ago ... we had fun before we were dubs. But now we're having fun again.

• LennyinBluemont
    LennyinBluemont

Dude. What a waste. AOL seemed to indicate that he did himself in. Hey, where were you in Virginia, Fire? We coulda done a doobie or some bong hits.

Vince may not have been 55, but I sure as hell am. Pretty scary. Ah well, enjoy the ride.

Uncle Lenny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit