I have missed you all!

by kristyann 5 Replies latest jw friends

• kristyann
    kristyann

Hey everyone that bothers to read this post,

I have missed participating in this discussion forum a lot. I have been SO BUSY with school... and unfortunately, the next 3 weeks are going to be even busier. Actually, that's okay. But it doesn't leave much time for this. But, anyway, I have missed everyone. I probably won't be on much for the next few weeks while I finish school up (yes, my semesters go much longer than most colleges), but hopefully after that I will get a chance.

To anyone that private messaged me and I didn't respond... I am sorry! To anyone that I forgot to thank for anything... I am sorry and thank you! To DannyH... thanks for the help with how to make photos bigger. LOL I really needed it, I had no idea what I was doing.

I have been called for jury duty for the first Monday after I get out of school. In a way I kind of hope that I get on a jury.

Whether I get on one or not, though, I have to find a job. I haven't worked in so long. I am kind of freaked out, because I seriously haven't had a job in over a year. Plus I still won't have my degree, but I just need something decent for the summer and possibly the fall semester. What do you guys think I should do? Anyone have any suggestions as to the type of work that I should look for?

Well, thanks if anyone bothered to read this. I have missed this and look forward to hopefully getting back into the swing of things on here eventually!

-Kristyann

• LDH
    LDH

Kristyann,

You are right to make your studies your priority. But it is nice to see your smiling face again.

Lisa

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You were gone? I didn't even know you left.

Just kidding! Nice to see you back!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Hi I am reading your post.Welcome back.You seem very energized.I am sure whatever course you choose will be a good one.Try Dentistry???

• joe_black
    joe_black

Well it doesnt seem like anyone really missed you too much, only 3 replies, kinda feels like the kingdom hall huh?............so with that I'll say.................I missed you too!!! good luck with your semester!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Welcome Back!!

We look forward to you posts!

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit