Sheep Vacations

by looking_glass 2 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Does anyone here know the woman who use to run this travel agency? Her first name is Bonnie. I recently got thru the ex-ex-JW grapevine some disturbing news and I am wondering if it is true. I have lost all contact with her and am not certain if she would even entertain a conversation with me at this time (being a non-JW and all). You can PM me if you wish to stay under ground. Thanks for any information. L_G

• Honesty
  • Sheep Vacations Limited
    , Batavia, IL 60510
    Tel: (630) 879-1892
  • looking_glass
    looking_glass

Honesty - thanks, but I already know that information.

What I want to know is if the confidential information that was provided to me is correct. In the past I have tried to contact this women but believe that she was under duress and was unable to speak due to the confinements she was under. My hope is that someone here knows her well and will extend a hand or alternatively, will contact me so I can give them information to help out a woman that I think may need help. I am concerned that she will not want help from someone who she does not deem a JW - we can argue whether this is right or wrong all day long but this is not my issue to fight - I personally don't care her position on religion, as long as I can get her help. My goal is to provide an out in any way or by any means possible.

Again, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Any information would be kept in confidence.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit