Is Anyone New Here?

by ballistic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I am so hurt by being disfellowshipped. My mum still talks to me even though she is in but I have problems with living a normal life. Does anyone know what I am going through?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

"Does anyone know what I am going through"

Only probably the majority of us here.

dungbeetle...cleaning up the crap.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Good to meet you Ballistic,

I am new here. I feel your pain brother. While I am not currently DA or DF and only inactive I can relate to what you are feeling.

My wife divorced me "unscriptually" and reported my internet activity to the elders. While the elders officialy told her that she had no grounds for divorce I believe they secretly unofficialy support her. Not one brother has come by or called since the divorce took place. I would not even want to think of how many hours they have logged knocking on doors of not at homes while I was going through a very dark period in my life. Normal life, whats that. Yes, brother I can relate to what you are going through as I am headed toward a crash course with the WTS before I can see my life ever being normal again.

I hope others can offer some advise for us newbies. If you don't mind me asking what were you DF for?

Regards, stealth

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

(((((ballistic))))) - I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble. Although I was reinstated a few years back, I remember what it was like to be df'd - it just hurts, plain and simple. My parents still talked to me as well because I was making hte effort to come back. Does your om know you do not beleive it is the truth? If so, you are very lucky to have her still speaking with you. I have yet to make the step of DAing myself, for fear my parents will not talk to me.

Again, I am so sorry you are still hurting. Put on a big smile honey and remember to kep your chin up - you are free now. (((((ballistic)))))

• joelbear
    joelbear

Ballistic,

Try to start forming a new personal group of friends immediately. Think about the hobby or interest you've always had but never pursued because you didn't have time with the meetings, etc. There is a club for every interest you can think of. Go, make some friends that share your interests and have some fun.

hugs

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit