The despairing cry of the loyal Jehovah's Witness.

by nicolaou 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I found this thread on the JustJW's forum. It made me feel so sad for the poster, I wondered how long she'd been waiting for paradise to arrive. Checking her posting history reveals a very lonely 26 year old medical worker who swings between despair and delight.

• KW13
    KW13

ah, how sad. people living for a lie. not realising there will be no paradise and that for over a hundred years the society have just been getting cash.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Wow, its the "Ginsberg" of the watchtower !!! LOL :

Jehovah God!

What is wrong with me?

Can you help me? I can’t find a job that I can cope

But I had gone for several interviews, none hire me!

Jehovah God, please help me!

I don’t want to lose my sanity and end up in poverty.

I lost nearly more than 2 years of youth and happiness!

Why me? Why didn’t you help me get a job that I can cope?

God said you would help me!

Look at me now! A living trash and a nut!

Nobody cares, they all don’t care! They are witnesses and they don’t care!

What kind of people are they?

Not even a phone call, what kind of friends are they?!!!

My tears had run dry and you wouldn’t help me!

Why, why?

I have been praying for 2 years and now my illness is ruining my life!

Did I ask too much? I didn’t ask for material gains or anything that is ungodly.

Why do you allow me to suffer, you said you answer prayers.

You only answer those who go to the meetings that are unfair.

You are biased against me?

I just want to cry, why didn’t you help me? All the nights…

I ask for your help to guide me to the right job, when will that be?

Dear Jehovah God, thanks for answering my prayers!

I got a job, if I can handle it without fears and worries and I can attend meetings happily!

Yohoooooooo

I have to thank you, you answered my prayers!

But it is too early to be so sure that I can cope with this job, will this job last long for me?

Will my colleagues be nice and patient with me?

Will my anxieties and fear be reduced?

Will I work permanently in this job?

I need all Your help!

And my own help too!

Thank You so much, though things are still early to say but I really wish to stay permanent and then I can get back to meetings again!

Yes, back to meetings! Though they didn’t provide much support to me but I want to get back to meetings and retake my spiritual food again without any anxieties and fears!

Oh lordy.....what an idiot !!!!

• anewme
    anewme

What's a "truma"?

Seriously, yeah that is sad. Thats where you are in that org. Very lonely, very despairing as you say.
    Praying for paradise, praying for love, everyone around you in the cong. mad, frustrated and unhappy and nobody nurturing you and your poor lonely heart.

Been there. Answer is get out and see the sunshine and smell the roses, climb the mountains, play in the snow, wade in the salty hissing surf! Enjoy your life today and let God take care of tomorrow.

• jw
    jw

I feel shame for all those ones who replied here.

I intend to try and save this persons life. Instead of making fun of her need to end her life.

• osmosis
    osmosis

JW: and just how would you go about "saving this person's life"? I bet it's something watchtower related. You'd probably quote a bunch of tripe from the watchtower and expect that to do the trick.

Just like a scientologist who tells you to "go back to ethics and handle it"

• LDH
    LDH

JW, very sad. I could not imagine being 26, in the prime of life, and feeling this much despair. All so unneccessary.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well JW, what are you doing here then, go off and help all those who need you ... the sexually abused children, your family members that are molesters (look at this poster's prior thread); JWs who are depressed and thinking of suicide; the list goes on and on. You are wasting your time here because we are all fine in our current state and you have lives to save. Go, quick, don't waste any more time here at this site.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

The responses to her misery were worse than useless. Faux-concern, whip out a bible, and wait on jehovah. The same effing advice flowing from the lips of every Dub worldwide.

It's going to take more than worn out platitudes to help this young woman.

I feel a headache coming on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit