JW memorial 2006

by toreador 7 Replies latest jw friends

• toreador
    toreador

Anyone know the date yet? I think I may attend this year to keep them guessing.

Tor

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

April 12

• toreador
    toreador

Thanks for your help "averyniceguy"!

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

So I got invited to the Memorial today...I'm not a witness though...is this normal? Will they instruct me not to take the bread and wine? What if I partake?

• toreador
    toreador

They should give you a run down b4 u get there. But leave no doubt they will at the memorial talk also.

I havent got one invite in the last four years to attend. I have went once in the last four years uninvited.

I dont expect to get one this year either.

Tor

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Eat the bread and drink the wine anyway. Just because you're there doesn't mean you have to believe what they believe about the symbols. It's not like they can send you to prison.

• freddi
    freddi

hi all, even though i am no longer a witness and was baptized as a baptist after i left organization of my own accord, i still don't observe "good friday". i still stick to the day before passove to observe Christ's last supper. which happens to be on the 12th this yr. i will have my partaking of the matzah and grape juice. this "good friday" thing is only tradition for many. Jesus rose after the third day. how do you get three days from friday afternoon to sunday morning? go figure. peace and love

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

toreador

I am officially inviting you to the memorial - now you gotta go!

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit