everlasting dominion.

by mdb 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mdb
    mdb

Jesus' dominion & kingdom equal with the Mist High God's...

I thought it good to declare the signs and wonders that the Most High God has worked for me.
    How great are His signs,
    And how mighty His wonders!
    His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
    And His dominion is from generation to generation.
    Dan 4:2,3

And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever:
    For His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
    And His kingdom is from generation to generation.
    Dan 4:34

I make a decree that in every dominion of my kingdom men must tremble and fear before the God of Daniel.
    For He is the living God, And steadfast forever;
    His kingdom is the one which shall not be destroyed,
    And His dominion shall endure to the end
    Dan 6:26

“I was watching in the night visions,
    And behold, One like the Son of Man, [Jesus]
    Coming with the clouds of heaven!
    He came to the Ancient of Days,
    And they brought Him near before Him.
    Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
    That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
    His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
    Which shall not pass away,
    And His kingdom the one
    Which shall not be destroyed
    Dan 7:13,14

And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, saying, “Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?” But He kept silent and answered nothing.
    Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”
    Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
    Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy! What do you think?”
    And they all condemned Him to be deserving of death.
    Mark 14:60-64

Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.
    Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”
    Rev 22:6,7

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
    Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
    I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
    Rev 22:12-16

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
    Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
    Rev 22:20

Question: Is Jesus Christ God? Test everything: 1Thess 5:21; Acts 17:11; 2 Cor 13:5; 1Jn 4:1-3

• cosmic
    cosmic

mdb,

In spite of the cruel picture of the squarshed mouse, you are doubtlessly a lovely person. What you wrote was really, really neat, but it makes me think, "With a name like 'Smuckers' it has to be good!"

Is Jesus Christ God?

Gosh, if he is, what f*cking difference could my opinion make?

Gosh, if he isn't, what f*cking difference could my opinion make?

I'd rather think about hearing Natalie Merchant tell me how her breasts got so big. Mine is an earthly hope.

• mdb
    mdb

Nice reply... very intellectual.

If the picture of the mouse (which was freed and lived) offends you, I'll change it. The kingdom is not about "squarshed mice", or food or drink...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit