Bibleboy.. question for you

by kes152 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kes152
    kes152

Where does it say it is a 'sin' if you don't believe that Jesus is his own Father, but believe Jesus is separate from his Father?

Thanks,
    Aaron

A servant in Christ to the house of Israel

• Bibleboy
    Bibleboy

Good question.

I've never come across that question before so I can't answer you at this point since I have not drawn any conclusion from scripture. Let me do some research and when I get settled into my new place of living, about one fifth of the way across Canada east from where I live. I will be able to respond in 2 weeks time. If I forget. please email me and ask again. thanks.

cya

• kes152
    kes152

hello Bibleboy,

I was 'moved' to ask you that question because when I was reading your earlier topic, I kept hearing the Master say "What's the point?" And thus i was asked by him to ask you that question.

The 'issue' basically is:

If it is NOT a sin to believe either one, why have a long drawn out discussion over it. Isn't it more important to talk about things like

How do you know you have REAL faith, like that of Abraham, Eli-jah, etc.

What is really needed to have everlasting life

etc. etc.

It's better to talk about things that will save us, as opposed to having a "fight about words."

This, of course is just a thought, not a rebuke.

May you have peace!
    Aaron

• Bibleboy
    Bibleboy

Oh, I never said that Jesus was "HIS OWN FATHER".

Although it is possible to be your own grandfather. Ever heard that song?

aliC,

-Mark

• kes152
    kes152

So you are saying Jesus' Father in the heavens is not Jesus?

Aaron

• willy_think
    willy_think

kes152,
    it does not say that it is a sin to believe that "Jesus is his own Father". you don't understand the trin. or you do and are playing a word game. not even the cathlocs say jesus is his own father and it's there book. lol

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessarily represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit