Tricks you use to weigh less

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If you weigh a couple of pounds more than you thought, do you try moving the scale around a few inches left or right to see if you weigh less.... and then feel better if you do?

How about stepping more in the back or front of the scale and see if you weigh less.

Or maybe put the needle at -1 lbs just to feel better

• JH
    JH

I tried doing that a few times, when I felt that I gained 5 or 6 lbs in a short period of time.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    How about stepping more in the back or front of the scale and see if you weigh less.

Tried it, it doesn't work.

I find that the best trick for losing weight is to spend a few semesters in university. I've always been thin, but I've lost about 15lbs since I started university. Having no money is a great weight-loss plan!!

-Becka :)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I pretend that the needle was not totally on zero and fiddle around with it but it's silly trying to lose weight fast you will come to that point a few weeks later by keeping to the diet.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I know someone who turns the calibration dial on the scale to -10 pounds empty so it reads 10 pounds lighter with a body on it.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I know it's not me cause I don't own a scale.

HA!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Use the toilet just before.

Weigh before showering, not after - it's amazing how much wet hair weighs!

At the dr office, take out all keys, change, wallet, jacket, shoes. And make sure you've used the restroom first.

At weight watchers, wear the same clothes each time you get weighed. And use the restroom first.

Did I mention use the restroom?

Oh yeah, before eating any meal. Never at night.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Simply just don't weigh yourself. That's what I do!

Wasn't it Elsewhere who posted his little secret this summer? Weigh yourself after your morning "deposit"

Dams

• xjwms
    xjwms

Eat Less?

• kls
    kls

I don't weigh myself . I am to ascared that the shock would kill me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit