Coke, Enron, transparency and the end of the WTS

by jwfacts 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Coke's Zero marketing campaign has been criticized as a failure for using a contrived blog site, amid complaints about not being transparent. Enron's collapse led to a string of new laws such as Sarbanes Oxley to ensure transparency in corporate dealings. However the WTS does everything it can not to be transparent. Some things are:

• Not publishing Studies in the Scriptures or any other key older publications that are of historical importance to the WTS
    • Refusing to put anything in writing to the person involved in a judicial committee, nor tape it or allow an observer
    • Refusing to name the authors of their publications
    • Trying to prevent members from researching via the Internet and other means
    • Vigourous condemnation of access to 'apostate' information

As can be seen by a steady decline in growth of the organisation, people are no longer willing to have the wool pulled over their eyes, and do want to know the truth. The truth is of no benefit to the long term future for the organisation.

I have sent an email to my branch asking for all my publisher records based on my rights under the Australian Privacy Act 1988. It will be interesting to see what their response is.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sarbanes Oxley Act - WHISTLEBLOWERS I am already in-Danny Haszard

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Right on.

Don't you have a website? if so what is it?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Woodsman, the site is jwfacts.com
    When i get the chance to collate it all i will put together the full judicial process along with various legal options a person has in getting out of the organisation, though the WTS has most of their bases covered now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit