HELP PLEASE

by MerryMagdalene 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Does anyone have the mailing address for the Governing Body/WTBTS ?

I need to send my letter to them and it won't go very far without it. Of course it probably won't go much farther with it, but I gotta give it a try.

~Merry

• greendawn
    greendawn

Why do you want to contact them? There is nothing good in that name I mean the FDS, whose servant are they really?

• rebel8
  • MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Good enough for me, Rebel8. Thanks. (Coulda done that myself, I guessbut was kinda wondering if they hade a more direct address...as if.)

Greendawn, I want to write to them cos "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more!" *LOL* (I will, however, refrain from throwing anything out the window.) I want them, and everyone else, to know how their policies affect individual people like me who just want a "normal" relationship with their families. (Not everyone does want that, I know, but I do, and I can't have it because of their shunning policy.) So I wrote them an open letter that is being shared around as freely as possible.

~Merry

• Rook
    Rook

Try this one: 25Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, NY 11201-2483.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I gotcha. Maybe try and address it to a specific person by name, at the Columbia Hts. address?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit