very weird happening.

by riverofdeceit 9 Replies latest jw friends

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

I was just sitting here reading some posts and the phone rang. My wife looked at the caller ID and it said JEHOVAHS WITNESS!!!! She hands me the phone. Turns out to be another wrong number for the mysterious Laura (not us, we get lots of calls from people for her whomever she is).

I was like, "sh*t, they found me and want to talk!" Not that they matter to me really, especially around here since I don't know any JW's here. Just that heart skipping a beat thing when you are driving the speed limit and following the road laws and you round a corner and there is a cop. Still makes you nervous though you have no reason. Good thing I'm not superstitious!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

it is holy spirit in operation

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

Obviously. Reminds me of those stories: Such and such person was going to commit suicide, they prayed and lo and behold, some JW's stopped at their door! Little did they know that this was almost a fate worse than suicide. You get to live, but you become a zombie/slave to an institution that controls everything you think and do.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There could someone trying to send a river of deceit your way in order to frighten and confuse you.

• wednesday
    wednesday

lol you are too funny

• rebel8
    rebel8

No, it's the demons!!

• wanda
    wanda

Stalking and harassment are nothing new from the Watchtower. Why be surprised when it's done by phone or other electronic means?

Mother organization says she abhors pedophilia while she abets pedophiles. Mother organization says she hates the U.N. and has her local elders denounce it even though she was a U.N. NGO (Non-governmental Organization) ten years till caught after which she keeps it up unofficially.

Also, it's Jehovah's "Holy Spirit in action" is also sometimes used as a euphemism for wiretapping and other "demons." Momma org denounces wiretapping in AWAKE magazine while her fruitcakes do any kind of "Jehovah's evil spirit" rot they want.

Jaracz, leaving your pro-pedophile policies and the like aside, you aren't even a good money-manager. No wonder the Watchtower is plunging.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

just read your post, its the first of yours ive seen. love the alias and the song is one of my favs. the whole mad season cd is great.

• funlovingirl
    funlovingirl

That's so weird! Why would it say that? Someone calling from a Kingdom Hall? I think they're on to you!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Excuse my French, but F'em! Unless it's a relative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit