First Christmas and a list of new goals

by Genesis 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Genesis
    Genesis

Hi Friends, First, thx for your posts it gave me more courage. Yesterday i went to Montreal and i celebrated Christmas for the first time. I met my worldly uncles aunts and cousin that i havent seen for years. Everybody was suspicious but I charmed them all by humor and love. We ate food and drink and they unwrapted (humm maybe its not a real word) their gifts, i felt cheap to have no gift for them (i didnt even thought of buying gift). There were 3 D'Fed of my family and I entertained them by saying that i was compting my time right now with them.

But i felt overwhelmed. My consciese was hurting me all the way long. I think i did an overdose of "worldy" practices... but that was cool anyway, next year ill more enjoy it and ill buy gifts. I am waiting for Crisis of Consciense by Raymond Franz and Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steve Hassan. I am eager to read ! I will move to my father house here in alma, and i do not return phone calls from Brothers. i think ill write a letter of Dissociation to have the peace of mind and not have the elders harrassing me.

And ill just begin learning Breakdancing, Tekwondo (now i have the right), Guitar and Drums (already play them but will practice more), Bodybulding (continuying without guilt), Chess, NLP, Seduction (ive already began), apostasy (hehe).

If you doubt that ill have the time to do those thing while on a full time job, youre wrong ! Im free and ill learn them all !!!!!!!!!!

I will decide if i go back to school or do a move to another province with my brother to learn english (for 1 or 2 years).

But first, ill have a girlfriend, priority # 1 !!!!!!!!!!! Im learning seduction thats hard but ill handle it !

Thx for reading, feel free to comments,

Merry Christmas all,

May the freedom be with you !

Genesis

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Genesis,

Seems like your trying to make up for 19 years of deprivation all in one week. Take your time! Just a suggestion about finding a girlfriend. If you're simply interested in having fun, and not in anything serious, be open about that. There are a lot of girls out there who have the same goal. Be safe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit