AAAArgh!!! The suspense is killing me!

by Mastodon 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Can't we at least know WHEN will Barbara give the BIG NEWS. Bi-polars like me, get anxious and might actually hurt somebody because of the suspense!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Instead of hurting someone, go and play a sport, work out, or eat a whole plate of cookies like I do!!

You should be used to the suspense thing by now.....remember all those times the WT would say, "There's gonna be a BIG announcement at the service meeting." Then it would be some stupid thing like a new book. I heard stories of people falling for the anticipation game by believing that one of the Bible writers was going to be resurrected and appear personally at the NYC convention.

Of course I really don't think the announcement we're about to hear is insignificant at all.

• kls
    kls

Mastodon, i think you will have to stand in line with the rest of us ( no skipping) . I am hoping it is going to be BIG and wondering how it may affect all that have loved ones in . Maybe, oh how i hope but am a little afraid to hope to much.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

She said hopefully either today or Tuesday.

• jstalin
    jstalin
    Instead of hurting someone, go and play a sport, work out, or eat a whole plate of cookies like I do!!

... or have a smoke

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Now it's clear that you are not a cookie eating professional. A true professional, such as myself, would never allow a cookie to touch the surface of a plate. It must go directly from the bag/box to the mouth, preferably while in front of the TV. Occasionally a cookie can take a slight detour in order to be dipped into a cup of tea before continuing to it's final destination, my stomach.

As far as the announcement goes, it may or may not be significant. I don't think it will have that much effect on existing JWs. If the watchtower has proven anything in it's history, it is its ability to lie, deceive, and whitewash its own crap. The watchtower is not stupid, like a petty thief. Like a professional criminal, they plan their lies and alibis ahead of time. I'm sure they know what's coming, and perhaps that's why we've been hearing so much more of their anti-apostate and anti-education crap lately. They've been preparing their drones.

W

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I hope they have been busted in writing over instructing elders to lie to the cops in abuse cases.

Jean

• forsharry
    forsharry

as I said in another thread...it's all about the car insurance. That's the big news.

Barbara just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Best comment yet!

• moshe
    moshe

Mastadon,

I'm getting anxious,too. I think 10 minutes of davining will snap me out of it.

Moshe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit