THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ticker
    Ticker

Just came back and read all the posts and wanted to say a welcome to all the newbies. After reading Barb's last post combined with some others I think Ive figured out what it is but I don't want to spoil it for others so im staying quiet. LOL

Can't wait for the big anouncement! Can't believe how many views!

Ticker

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

I think Barbara wants to tell us so bad , she can hardly stand it. So she is trying to share as much as she possibly can without going over the edge. Quit the opposite of 'I know something you don't'.

I appreciate that.

B

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I'll give you a little hint. Think about the lies in my "Given Ones" expose.

Will someone please read that expose, and highlight the lies? It's been a long time since I was a JW, and I'm not sure I would recognize one of their lies for facts.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I hate to say it but a book of itself will fizzle like wet matches. This had better contain something totally undeniable and so shocking that it is front page news, otherwise it will be available in "Christian" book stores near you. This is, of course a place no JW will ever look. I don't think anyone cares that Freddy Franz used a non witness source for his Hebrew.

I hope its a blockbuster with a movie deal from Oliver Stone. No, wait, that would ruin its credibility. Just publish it already and hopefully it will have nice pictures!

W.Once

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank you Sunspot!! Its like looking under the Christmas tree at all of the packages, wondering what is in them. And having all of your family gathered around talking about it. Having a great time with friends and family. With that being said, Flying High Now got me to thinking,

Bodies in Bethel Basement.

You know how cheap the WTS is, 2 words came to my mind SOYLENT GREEN . good night

• ChicInShiningArmor
    ChicInShiningArmor

Okay, so let me get this straight: the borg used a very misleading analogy, comparing the Bethelite assistants to the given ones, saying they were princes and not really the temple goys (Gentile slaves/servants)? Ummm. That's really fascinating. I hope the next big news is a little bit more . . . climactic. Jeez. . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . G'nite.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

When I mentioned the "Given Ones" essay, I never thought that someone would paste it on this thread. Oh well, I guess I should not have mentioned it but my words at the end of the essay contain a special thought from me to Jehovah's Witnesses so let me paste those words here:
    "Accordingly, all Jehovah’s Witnesses should be irritated by the facts regarding this strained analogy. They should be embarrassed by this deceitful presentation of a nugatory subject and ask themselves, What was the rationale behind the Watchtower writer, with the approval of the Governing Body, to use such a flawed analogy anyway?
    I THEN WENT ON TO SAY THIS:
    "Furthermore, this author suggests that Jehovah’s Witnesses give some thought to how the following words may apply to the men who are responsible for this exegesis and also of the more critical tenets of their faith, some of which could be life and death matters:
    “The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much and a person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.” Luke 16:10
    --------------------------
    That last point with the cited scripture matters very much when we carefully read the material that will be coming our way in a few days. Remember, if the Watchtower lied to us in this silly non-essential "Given Ones" analogy, we should have suspected that they would lie in very important matters too. They have proved to be unrighteous in what is least and unrighteous also in much."
    Please be aware that I am not giving you more clues, I'm just stating a fact to think about.
    Barbara

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You know how cheap the WTS is, 2 words came to my mind SOYLENT GREEN . good night

Yeah, they've been lying about where they get their beef from, ey? Sorry, Barb. Just need some comic relief to deal with the pain of missing out on my sister, her family and my youngest brother.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Hope I have caught you before you logged off---but she DID THIS as a favor for us

and if you can't appreciate the undercurrent of what is happening, and why she must take certain precautions......I feel sorry for you."

OK, so I didnt run off as soon as I said I would... ;)
    I certainly didn't mean to say anything derogatory about Barbara and what she is doing for us, and yes, I do apreciate the implications of what is happening. If you remember, I made quite a few speculations early on in this thread - about 600 posts ago. I respect the fact that Barbara cannot give us any more information.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Dats whot ahm tawkin bout Bahbwa!

You go girl!

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit