Michael Jackson going Muslim and Building a Mosque?

by Rado Vleugel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

According to a an Arab-Israeli newspaper Michael Jackson is moving from Jehovah’s Witness to Islam. An Iranian newspaper reports that Michael Jackson donated a huge amount of money for building a state-of-the-art mosque near his luxury palace in the Bahraini capital. Read the rest »

Rado Vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org

• anewme
    anewme

Great.

This man is the King of Bad Decisions.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

poor rich michael...no one gives him a break.

ok, so he accidently went into the ladies restroom in the middle east to touch up his make-up. who can read that language anyway?

and Jews? pffft "Jews are leeches!"

Michael was also reported saying "my sperm, their sperm...it's all sperm!" when asked about his children, Prince Michael Jr. and Paris being conceived from anonymous sperm obtained at an unnamed sperm bank.

and who knew you couldn't bring a giant bag of prescription meds on the plane with you into another country that just weren't your prescription?

will you guys "just stop dogging me around!!" I'm a prince damnit!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WELL!

THIS would explain the appearance of the Nation Of Islam during his recent trial wouldn't it? And people said it was at his brother's insistance that they were needed as bodyguards, but MJ had NO spiritual connection with the group!

Wonder what good ole Firpo Carr thinks sbout THS one? LOL!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Book Review: On Michael Jackson by Margo Jefferson
    Monsters and Critics.com, UK - 6 minutes ago
    ... She covers the early Midwest home drama, involving Jehovah`s Witness mother Katherine and the philandering, abusive father Joseph, and she emphasizes the early ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit