is the watchtower observer site still around?

by johnny cip 6 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

is the watchtower observer sitll around ? kent steilberg? maybe under a new name, and help would be welcome. john

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

As far as I know he said it was gone.(In his bio) He couldn't afford to keep it up.

Sad isn't it.

Snoozy...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/83329/1364365/post.ashx#1364365

• sf
    sf

Hey johnny baby,

You can {connect} contact with Kent here. I'm not too sure about the old obsever site being up anymore. You can however, gain access by caching the search hits using these keywords: watchtower.observer

His forum is still going:

http://www.kent.steinhaug.no/forum/index.php?s=9ed1f2df7cf831ed73bb9fe941f86dc1

Happy trails!

Incidently, what happened at Bethel; the protest rally? Did you go?

sKally

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Thanks for the update..... And the link!..I forgot how to post links it's been so long since I was here... Seems like each board has their own way to post links... Golden Girl..aka..Snoozy

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi skally: no i didn't go because of heavy rain., but heard it didn't come off? is yahoo chat closed? i've been off the internet for a month or two. so i'm not up on all the latest crap from the tower. but i do miss kents site as it was so informative. love john

• sf
    sf

johnny,

As far as I know, yahoo USER rooms are still down. Not sure when they may be back up, if ever. I only log yahoo chat on occassionally and go only to one room: Washington Watch, and spread the good news of the apostate kingdom! lol...haha

Yea, I saw the other thread about the rain. The gb got off easy today. I do wonder though, what happened to the rally and why there was no warning it would be cancelled or postponed.

Suppose we must wait to see.

sKally

• ackack
    ackack

I would be happy to host observer.

ackack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit