FROGLEG...Tell us a bit about yourself!! please?

by Sparkplug 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, so I finally got my server to connect and I really am hoping I get to get back on and see what you have to say...(dang computer has been acting up all night, actually for nights) I am just telling you this Frogleg in case I can't get back in to respond.

I have noticed that you have been posting tonight. I am not sure if you just have a dry sense of humor or what, but I am interested in what brings you here. What is your story?

I would return the favor and say go see my bio: but in a panic attack I deleted it the other night. I will explain in a different thread...

This one is about you..if you like...

Let me say welcome and if you have some patience, the people here can be really nice and insightful. (Hell they are really insightful even when they are not so nice) There is a lot to be learned from them and I am sure with your unique spin, that we will learn from you a bit. (That was meant as funny)

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Frogleg is kinda busy, but he wanted me to let you know that he was severed from a bullfrog (not a leopard frog, mind you) and was dipped in a beer batter before he was fried. And he said that he goes well with onion rings. And he tastes like chicken.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    he tastes like chicken.

Maybe he is typing his/her story?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Maybe Frogleg is off searching for others from Georgia to see if they are baiting him...?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

misspeaches-I saw that.

Made me curious as to who would talk to misspeaches that way...(you evil baiter you)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit