Earthquake in Pakistan

by jt stumbler 5 Replies latest social current

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

All in the name of Allah? A few less recruits for Osama in my oppinion. I just can't seem to find much sympathy. For the children mostly.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

My husband said something that surprised me about this recent disaster. His coment, word for word, was: "Good! Less future terrorists to worry about."

I really was shocked by it. I mean, he's the perfect picture of an 'aspiring to be elder' JW.

WOW! Is my non-JW attitude getting to this man and I don't even know it?!

DY

• JH
    JH

Their God brought our hurricanes, and our God sent them that earthquake...

*if we follow their reasoning...

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

jt stumbler,

You do realise that most the people killed were honest, hardworking, innocent, and wished you no harm.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Peppermint,

Same as in the USA. People killed were honest, hardworking, innocent, and wished others no harm. And yet, the Muslim world rejoiced in our misfortune and speculated that we were being punished by God.

Well, well, well...............

DY

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

You do realise that most the people killed were honest, hardworking, innocent, and wished you no harm.

I really doubt that.How would you know this? All that I can do is believe what I read and see. And what I see is pakistani people protecting the animal who killed our honest, hardworking Americans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit