No I can waste more time

by I quit! 8 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

The other day I asked a girl in a coffee shop with a notebook computer how much it cost for her to get online. She told me it was free and showed me how to do it. Now I'm sitting here reading posts and posting. Gotta love our hi-tech world.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yup, Starbucks offers Free Wireless Internet, you wouldn't believe how much time we waste there simply because we can.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Yup, Starbucks offers Free Wireless Internet, you wouldn't believe how much time we waste there simply because we can. Ya, its a beautiful day outside. I should be heading for the beach or at least the gym but here I sit. I'm at a place called Kaffa, the Starbucks a block away will be my next adventure.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Yup, Starbucks offers Free Wireless Internet, you wouldn't believe how much time we waste there simply because we can. Ya, its a beautiful day outside. I should be heading for the beach or at least the gym but here I sit. I'm at a place called Kaffa, the Starbucks a block away will be my next adventure.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

so? did you get her number?

ts

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

There are lots of places with free all day wifi such as the local library.I have no need but it's plan D in my ABC backup plan if my connection goes down.

The last time the cable amplifier on the pole went down for a few days.It's also possible for a dub working for the connection service illegal to my account (i will get you fired)

So for any stalkers reading this post Danny has redundancy

• I quit!
    I quit!
    so? did you get her number?

No, there were a few obsticles there:

1) I'm married

2) she was about 25 years younger than me.

There were some other ones but after the first 2 the others don't much matter.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    I quit! : There were some other ones

[pssst!] You know they have pills for that now

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

At least you're getting out of the house. Good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit