In Loving Memory of My Cousin, Chris Mason.........

by knot4me 8 Replies latest jw friends

• knot4me
    knot4me

An elder gets married and has 2 children. Wife gets DFed, they get devorced and Elder gets children. Elder marries my cousin, who doesn't want children but raises them like evil stepmother. Never shows love to children that I ever saw or heard of. Children were never good enough for her. Daughter gets baptised at same DC as me, but is still shunned by wicked stepmother. Daughter moves in with real mother and gets DFed. Son still seeking approval from Father Elder and Wicked Stepmother, to no avail. Moves out to find love elsewhere. Ends up at a party and gets shot in the head. Saddest part of story is Elder chose bitch wife over his own children. If that is the kind of "agape" JW's are talking about, Let me have no part of it. Rest In Peace Chris, and know that you were always good enough and I Love YOU!!!

• luna2
    luna2

How terribly sad.

There is a girl at the KH I used to attend here. Her mother left the truth and her father...thinking that she (the daughter) would come live with her in Florida. She chose to stay with her elder father as a show of loyalty to Jehovah.

Her father remarried in almost unseemly haste very shortly after the divorce was final to a JW woman with two small children. This girl became the unpaid babysitter/maid in her own home. Not the usual occasional babysitting, but all the time. Her father and stepmother were very cold and unloving towards her. I often wonder how she is. Its horrible how these supposedly Godly men act towards their own kids when a new bitch woman comes into the picture.

(((knot4me)))

• hubert
    hubert

So sorry.

Hubert

• poppers
    poppers

What a sad story. I bet you were a great cousin and will keep him alive in your memory.

• Narkissos
  • Mary
    Mary

That is horrifying.........I hate it when people treat their step children like crap. If you don't want children, then don't marry someone who has them.

• z
    z

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

that is so sad, I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Es
    Es

that is so terrible.

R.I.P Chris

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit