Please Help Father Whose Daughter Died; Other Victims By Emailing This On

by J Mason Emerson 1 Replies latest jw friends

• J Mason Emerson
    J Mason Emerson

Randy Watters of freeminds.org and other ex-JWs are trying to get the word out on Lawrence's major protest providing a link to it on his website. Please email a copy to any and all ex-JW email groups and friends you have asking that they in turn pass it along, especially if you are in or near Brooklyn, New York. Thanks! [email protected]

Citizens Against Destructive Cults:Parliament Protest of Murder and Abuse from Cult

Anonyme, Mercredi, 14/09/2005 - 17:30

LAST SECOND REMINDER FROM

Protest Rally on October 11, 2005 on Parliament Hill in . Press conferences start at 12:00 noonCrusade against the tax exempt Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the legal corporation of the Jehovah's Witness religious cult.

The sect has recently been in the media for sexual abuse, harbouring pedophiles, and murder through its various controversial health policies.

As you may recall, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (WTS) arranged to take my sick daughter into hiding for two months and payed a doctor to prescribe Arsenic. The doctor ant the WTS lawyers convinced that the Arsenic treatment could cure her.

Two leading Oncologists both agree that my daughter Bethany might be alive today if she had not been fed Arsenic. As you may recall, the WTS arranged to take my sick daughter into hiding for two months and payed a doctor to prescribe Arsenic. The doctor ant the WTS lawyers convinced that the Arsenic treatment could cure her. was convinced that she was being cured and was planning on going on a trip and attending school in a months time. The WTS lawyers were recorded in the media on many times , saying that was being cured by the Arsenic treatment.

The doctor wrote in the medical records that the treatment was Palliative care only ( not curative). The doctor and the WTS lawyers lied to . No wonder they hide her away for two months and refused to let me or the Child Welfare Department know where they were hiding her. I didn't know where my sick daughter was.

The medical records show that the doctor could have saved my daughters life at any time , right up to the last day, if he had given her blood. Will you help me make a difference and put an end to this killing of men , women and children. If enough of you help, we can put a spotlight on the WTS and the intire world will see it for what it really is. If there is enough media coverage, change will happen. I have two daughters in this religion and I do not what them to die because of this religion.

Last month I had a protest rally and there was only three protestors. We got National media coverage and it was the top news story in . Imagine how much media coverage we would get if a thousand protestors showed up ?

I am organizing a MAJOR Protest Rally at the Watchtower Society HQ in , Thursday, October 13 from 12:00 noon until 3:00pm with dinner and fellowship afterwards. I am planning chartered buses from major centres in and . I hope that this will be an historic event and make the International News. You can make a difference. You can help save lives. Contact me if you plan on attending and if you need a seat on a bus or a seat at the dinner.

I already have a bus chartered from the Blue Mountain Christian Retreat and I am now negotiating for a bus from to .

The life you save maybe that of a family member , friend or neighbour. Please pass this message on to anyone who you think may be interested, Have them contact me at the following:

Lawrence Hughes P.O. Box 20161 Calgary Place, RPO Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 4J2 [email protected] nyc_protest_rally I hope to see you at the Protest. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR OTHER ITEMS/UPDATES: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianWitnesses/

At the bottom click View All to see all Recent Messages with free Ex-JWs and friends publications on topics such as what the Bible itself actually says about emergency blood usage (scriptures okay it), the role of women (Ro 16:1 “our sister Phoebe is a minister), holidays being a conscience matter etc.

• sf
    sf

Hello J,

I hope you are feeling better these days. And are taking good care.

I read your yahoo profile J, and would like to say that your activity in getting out wt/jw related news is a big help and is much-needed. And is also very appreciated.

Thank you,

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit