What's next Watchtower gonna sue Ebay ???

by run dont walk 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I find it funny and sad that the Watchtower is pursuing internet sites to be shut down and to stop showing their articles, due to copyright laws.

I thought the goal of the Watchtower was to preach the good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth and then the end will come.

Apparentll not, with the recent lawsuit against the Quotes site, I'm wondering if Ebay is on their list, you can buy just about any publication from 1900-1950, and buy it fairly cheap I might add. Hhhhhhhhhmmmmm, maybe they will sue them to for distributing old publications for people to read.

What's next ????????

Any thoughts ........

• Bryan
    Bryan

They can't attack Ebay just like they can't attack a used book store. But I'm sure they'd like to.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

they should go back in time and attack the writers of those idiotic books, ei. fred franz, nathan homer simpson knorr, pastorized russell, joeyR, etc... maybe they can find a time machine on eBay

bethel

• Caedes
    Caedes

I should imagine we will see more of this kind of thing as numbers start to dwindle, clutching at straws and all that.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

The life saving truth is only supposed to be dispensed by those who are qualified. They wouldn't want the good news of the kingdom to be preached in all the inhabited earth before the end comes by unqualified people. Who else would they expect to explain why armagedon didn't come in 1975? Ask 10 Qualified Jehovah's Witnesses why it didn't come in 1975 and you'll get 10 different answers.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

SHHHHH!!! Don't givem any ideas.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Looked for.........but can't find the scripture that says in essence............."leave them be......if it is from man, it will end........if it is from God, who can stop it." Anyone know the exact verse?

Evidently (a WT word) the WTBS no longer believes in their own teachings.

Looks like they want to fight tooth and nail anything and anyone they think might be their enemy ( the whole world?)

The proof is in the pudding. The pudding is their own actions and paranoia. Everything they have ever said is NOT from God.

Nothing new!

"Really, then, by their fruits, you will recognize those (men). Matt. 7:20 NWT They don't believe their own lies.

HappyDad

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    Looked for.........but can't find the scripture that says in essence............."leave them be......if it is from man, it will end........if it is from God, who can stop it." Anyone know the exact verse?

Acts 5:38,39:

38 And so, under the present circumstances, I say to YOU, Do not meddle with these men, but let them alone; (because, if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; 39 but if it is from God, YOU will not be able to overthrow them;) otherwise, YOU may perhaps be found fighters actually against God."

GGG

• CRW
    CRW

the end didnt come in 1975 because that obviously wasnt the time god wanted it to happen! maybe some jws thought it could be doesnt mean it was!!! and by the way why would jws waste their time with webbies they dont like??? thats all crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit