The meaning of Jihad

by Shining One 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shining One
    Shining One

I caught this on a blog....
    the meaning of jihad
    Sunday Oct. 2, 2005, Norman Oklahoma. A man, believed to be Joel Hinrichs, blew himself up in an apparent suicide outside a football stadium filled with approx. 80,000 people. That’s the official story so far, but as details emerge it begins to look more like and act of jihad.

NORMAN, Okla. - One person was killed in an explosion near a packed football stadium at the University of Oklahoma on Saturday night in what authorities said appeared to be a suicide.
    The blast, in a traffic circle about 100 yards from Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, could be heard by some in the crowd of 84,000, but university President David Boren said no one inside the stadium was ever in danger.
    "We are apparently dealing with an individual suicide, which is under full investigation," Boren said in a statement. There was no information about the person who was killed, and no reports of any other injuries. yahoonews
    Michelle Malkin has a number of anomalous rundowns on this story, as do a few others. The explosives Hinrichs used, TATP, were also used by Richard Reed, the shoe bomber. Hinrichs had also reportedly been going to the same mosque in Norman Oklahoma that Richard Reed had gone to.

This will be an interesting story to follow, even though the mainstream media have still failed to pick it up in any substantive way.

Shoe bomb suspect 'did not act alone'
    ...According to the French newspaper Le Parisien, the reported discovery of TATP links Mr Reid to two Islamic fundamentalist groups linked to Osama Bin Laden's al-Qaeda network. bbc

Did Joel Hinrichs act alone? TATP is apparently a very unstable explosive. Hinrichs' death is likely a premature conclusion of martyrdom operations rather than a suicide meant to hurt no one but himself. More explosives were found in his apartment. (uodaily, Tapscott)

Hinrichs also attempted to purchase a large quantity of ammonium nitrate. (Used in the Oklahoma City bombing by Timothy McVeigh.)

Sources confirmed Tuesday night that at least one of the components in the bomb used by Joel Henry Hinrichs III Saturday night was a product called TATP.

Technically, TATP is triacetone triperoxide. However, it's called the 'Mother of Satan' by Islamist extremists. Experts say it is made by mixing common household items such as drain cleaner and bleach to create a white powder with a strong smell.

It's so volatile that it can explode even if it's merely dropped. It can even explode spontaneously, experts say.

There have been very few reports of TATP being used in the United States; however, there have been more documented cases overseas -- including Richard Reid, who was arrested after he used TATP in his shoe and tried to light it on a flight. news.yahoo

All these details are adding up to something interesting about Norman Oklahoma. Why Norman Oklahoma?

We are told that Richard Reed did not act alone. Guess where Zacarias Moussaoui went to flight school? Yeah, Norman Oklahoma. Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi also visited Norman Oklahoma. Nick Berg, beheaded in Iraq by Zarqawi,attended the University of Oklahoma in Norman. So far these are all weird coincidences that give me the idea that there is (or was) probably some kind of Al Qaeda network resources available in Norman OK.

This bombing as well as the recent Bali bombings are a reminder that we are in fact at war. There is an actual enemy. Pointing that out is not fear mongering as the left likes to put it. They've said they are coming here. They've laid out their reasons for doing this and it's not because Bush invaded Iraq. It's because we are not Muslim and yet we are powerful and Muslim nations are not.

Abu Bakar Bashir the leader of Jemaah Islamiyah, (Bali bombings), was interviewed recently and he knows unequivacably that we are in the midst of a war. Take note of what he says we must do to stop the terror.

Scott Atran: What are the conditions for Islam to be strong?

Abu Bakar Bashir: The infidel country must be visited and spied upon. If we don't come to them, they will persecute Islam. They will prevent non-Muslims converting.

SA: What can the West, especially the US, do to make the world more peaceful?

ABB: They have to stop fighting Islam. That's impossible because it is sunnatullah [destiny, a law of nature], as Allah has said in the Koran. If they want to have peace, they have to accept to be governed by Islam.

SA: What if they persist?

ABB: We'll keep fighting them and they'll lose. The batil [falsehood] will lose sooner or later. I sent a letter to Bush. I said that you'll lose and there is no point for you [to fight us]. This [concept] is found in the Koran.

SA: Have you met Osama Bin Laden?

ABB: No, no. I want to though. After my release, I hope I can meet him.

SA: Where will you find him?

ABB: If he still exists - but how could I? I have sympathy for his struggle. Osama is Allah's soldier. When I heard his story, I came to the conclusion that he's mujahid, a soldier of Allah.

SA: You will always be on his side?

ABB: His tactics and calculations may sometimes be wrong, he's an ordinary human being after all. I don't agree with all of his actions. Osama believes in total war. This concept I don't agree with. If this occurs in an Islamic country, the fitnah [discord] will be felt by Muslims. But to attack them in their country [America] is fine.

SA: So this fight will never end?

ABB: Never. This fight is compulsory. Muslims who don't hate America sin. What I mean by America is George Bush's regime. There is no iman [belief] if one doesn't hate America.

SA: How can the American regime and its policies change?

ABB: We'll see. As long as there is no intention to fight us and Islam continues to grow there can be peace. This is the doctrine of Islam. Islam can't be ruled by others. Allah's law must stand above human law. There is no [example] of Islam and infidels, the right and the wrong, living together in peace. thefirstpost.co.uk

Surrender. Sounds an awful lot like Cindy Sheehan to me.
    Posted by Eric Simonson at October 6, 2005 02:27 AM

• Tyre
    Tyre

What's kind of Religion which is allowing to kill Human without sin ? That's Sucks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit