JW SCHOLAR TELL US WHAT PRODUCT ARE YOU SELLING?

by steve2 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

Is the product you're selling one of partial acceptance of the Watchtower's teachings? In that case, which parts do you suggest we accept and which do we reject?

Or is the product you're selling one of full acceptance of the Watchtower's teachings? In that case, how can we be expected to fully accept the Watchtower's teachings when you yourself cannot, a conclusion that is evident from your active and unapologetic participation on an ex-JW site?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ego.

• scholar
    scholar

steve 2

That is a dilemna for you and not for me.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I'm not sure what he's selling, but based on his posts, calling himself 'scholar' is false advertising. I've been better logic in Monty Python sketches than in most of his posts.

His continued prolonged presence on this board is in direct opposition to the directions of those he so staunchly claims to defend.

It is possible that he simply enjoys the academic exercise of defending the indefensible.

• steve2
    steve2

Actually, it is not a dilemma for me, Scholar. I was giving you an opportunity to be more upfront about your purpose. If you choose to be elusive, so be it.

I will continue to think about the hypocritical double-standard position you have taken, given the Watchtower's clear position on JWs accessing and participating in ex-JW sites.

As the man said to his acquaintances when they questioned him about his cheating on his wife - but who also knew those acquaintances could not possibly tell his wife - "You guys are more worried about this than I am...and I'm the one doing the cheating!" You remind me of that man.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Yes "Steve2", you step on the "we-we" of the so-called WT "scholars!" What else do you expect? Of course "they" agree with all the false teachings that they can stomach! Let's watch them vomit! Here it comes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit