ALIAS 2 STINK: Blame it on the Copulation

by Oroborus21 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Ok so I was a fan of Alias the first season and then due to scheduling conflicts I never really followed the show after that. But every time I could catch a show, OBVIOUSLY one of the best features is seeing Jennifer Garner slink around in the sexiest wardrobe on television kicking bad guy's butts.

So then she goes and gets PREGGO in REAL LIFE.

Wonderful! Now the producers/writers have a couple of choices. Work around the "problem" or work it into the story.

Frankly, after last season's climactic car crash I was hoping they would just leave her in the hospital in a near death coma and spend the whole season exploring and deepening the other characters on the show.

Then after she works off the baby weight, BOOM bring her back in a hot red leather dress like nothing happened.

But NO! they went the other route and are making her with child on the show.

No good can come of this!

Either in the Alias universe she will tragically lose the baby or GASP! she will become superagent Sidney Briscoe, working mother.

Ok so she will be a MILF still but there goes the WHOLE APPEAL of the show, I am sorry. Either she will be an irresponsible mother, risking her life to save the world, leaving the baby behind in the care of others, or what, super baby sidekick?

Bad call writers/producers. There goes the fantasy. I can already see it. The show is now going to suck more than a hungry baby at 2 AM.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit