APOSTATE THIS....APOSTATE THAT........

by JUSTAMOM 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello to all today:

Sick of that title???

Ever notice how often the term 'apostate' is used now in the WT articles. Very freely that slanderous accusation is made.

And when you glance across it, YOU KNOW the finger is pointed at YOU!

"STAY AWAY FROM SUCH DANGEROUS PEOPLE".........

Now let me quote a number one scripture that they use to disfellowship ones like me and I'm sure many of you all.

2JOHN 9-11

"EVERYONE THAT PUSHES AHEAD AND DOES NOT REMAIN IN THE TEACHINGS OF THE CHRIST DOES NOT HAVE GOD. HE THAT DOES REMAIN IN THIS TEACHING IS THE ONE THAT HAS BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON. IF ANYONE COMES TO YOU AND DOES NOT BRING THIS TEACHING, NEVER RECEIVE HIM INTO YOUR HOMES OR SAY A GREETING TO HIM. FOR HE THAT SAYS A GREETING TO HIM IS A SHARER IN HIS WICKED WORKS."

Now to those of us that were enlightened to the TRUE truth of the organization and how they themselves have seated themselves in place of the Christ calling themselves the visible christ on earth and whom we must answer to or else..... (JV Proclaimers bk page 219 par1-4)

WHO may I ask is pushing ahead??? Taking up a position that does NOT belong to them as a man-made corporation of "OTHER SHEEP."

Now replace the words "teachings of Christ" with the words "WTBS"
    and what do yo have?

You see...I personally have remained in the Christ. That is what allowed me see that replacing THEM with HIM was what was blinding me to truth. Only then was I unveiled to see that they have been used as men in charge to enslave the 'seed of Christ.' GALATIANS 4

So....as a result in THEIR EYES, we are the APOSTATES.

But rejoice as JOHN 16:2 says, "Men will expel you from the synagogue.
    In fact, the hour is coming when everyone that kills you will imagine he has rendered a sacred service to God. But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or the son."

So 'pushing ahead' of a NON SPIRITED-DIRECTED organization is exactly what our lord wants us to do. Not pushing ahead of him is what he doesn't what.

So have a great day!
    Really appreciated that scripture when it was read to me from six elders at our appeals committee.

JUST A MOM (Kim)

• Kat_
    Kat_

Kim-

Very well put!

Kat

• gsark
    gsark

Apostates to the Right of me

Apostates to the Left of me

Here I am--stuck in the middle with Youuuu

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with Youuuuuu...

And proud of it!!!

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Amen... and amen.

Peace, Girl-O... to you and your entire household (my boys!)!

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ... to time indefinite...

Shel

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Kim,

Yes it is sickening how the WT Society smears those former members who dare to differ with it, in all its Pharisaical self-righteousness! Yes, we must all be immoral, sex-obsessed, anarchistic haters of Christ & his people, because we dare to differ! [8>]

How they use name-calling to rally their troops! They throw out the term "apostate" any time they want to cast aspersions and/or frighten their troops into submission.

But it is truly as you say, you really can get in touch with Christ BETTER (if you so choose) once you leave behind this meddling, judgmental, self-appointed "mediator" of an organization.

Thanks for the post, it puts things in proper perspective!!

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Winston
    Winston

This is a good post nice clear thinking in this one. Your more than justamom.

The Never Ending Search For Truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit