Just wondering...

by pc 4 Replies latest jw friends

• pc
    pc

Has anyone come across this site by accident and then started reading and found out about the "truth". What did you do? Do you think anyone can read the info here and still believe all thier bull$hit...just curious. I am hoping maybe, just maybe, my brother might one day stumble across this site, or maybe he as already.

• JH
    JH
    Do you think anyone can read the info here and still believe all thier bull$hit...just curious.

I believe lots of information on this site, but I also believe that there is truth to some of the JW's teachings. It's like asking if a coin is round or flat. It's both, so they have some truth, so do we.

Thats my point of view

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

it's like i always say, if they're not ready to see something or to believe something... it doesn't matter what you tell them, it doesn't matter what they see. they have to be ready, mind and heart. think about it. was there NEVER a time where you wouldn't see some kind of apostate material and fluff it off like it's not true or it's far fetched or AT LEAST reaching... never?

bethel

• pc
    pc

In a New York- I do understand that, I just wonder if anyone just happened to come across the site who was not as they say "spiritually weak" and learned the "truth" about the truth.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I remember googling JW's quite some years ago when I was still a diehard one... I came across some apostate sites. I was curious and read a little but then got scared and never googled again until about March of this year when I was well & truly OUT... phew!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit