JW is a contestant on ATM

by desbah 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• desbah
    desbah

This should be interesting... Jayla, the 20-year-old delivery driver from Tucson, Arizona, who is a "horrible example of what a Jehovah's Witness is supposed to be. I'm a fornicator, I'm a smoker, I curse like a sailor, and I don't go to church."

check it out on http://www.upn.com

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I think she should win. She's hot.

You have to watch her pre-show video to see the above mentioned quote.

Kwin

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

She's a future xjw.

• Confession
    Confession

After watching that video, I have to think she was never baptized. She just seems a bit too forthright about her lifestyle. I doubt highly that she is at all active in her congregation, and suspect she knows she cannot be disfellowshiped since she wasn't baptized. Just my theory.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

ARE U SERIOUS? I'ms sure she is gonna mention some jw stuff on the show. Man, I work on wedneday nights. Damn I wanna quit. I am pursuing modeling myself and my agent pushed me to go to the top model auditions for both season. I was liek NO WAY. That is a big risk. I am not ready to come all out yet abnout my "double life." I mean think about it. I go on the show and what if I get voted off like the first week? Then what? Come back home and face being D'F? Not worth it. Everything has order. I need someone to keep me updated on the show. felle free to send me messages

• daystar
    daystar

God bless America! How scrumptious.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Woo...Hoo.... this is one of my favorite shows. INTERESTING INFO, will keep an extra close eye on Jayla

DIMPLES

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn! Why aren't any of my delivery chicks as hot as that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit