HELP! NEED INFO. FOR MURDER ARTICLE

by waiting 4 Replies latest social relationships

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

In the 10/22/00 Awake, p.26, "It Helped Save His Life" the story is told about an elder who is kidnapped by a confessed murderer who is wanted by the police.

Page 27, second column, second par., last sentence: "Palczynski hugged Terrell and slipped out into a Baltimore suburb."

THIS IS NOT THE END OF TERRELL'S INVOLVEMENT OR LACK THEREOF!!!!!

A close friend of mine, about a month ago, mailed me the newspaper stories about the police questioning this elder after the murderer was killed.

Elder Terrell was released by the killer, fell asleep for several hours, woke up, and NEVER REPORTED THE KIDNAPPING nor the fact that there was an armed killer on the loose and HE KNEW WHERE THE KILLER WAS LAST SEEN.

The police asked him why he happened not to report this crime? Basically he said "I gave him my word."

This was BEFORE the killer then held THREE MORE PEOPLE HOSTAGE, and the police had to kill him.

The point I need help in: I cannot find my copies of newspaper articles (how was I supposed to know the Awake would publish this?) This happened in March 10, 2000. The articles talking about Terrell's non-reporting of the crime were in a major paper about June/July. I was thinking it was the Globe, but not sure.

Can anyone tell me how to look this information up on the web?

The WTBTS is not telling the whole story - just the parts that make JW's look good - not about the ethical question of allowing a killer to continue on the loose.

The murder's name is Joseph C. Palczynski, Jr. He had confessed to Terrell that he had killed three people while kidnapping Terrell, and upon his release, Terrell agreed not to call the police on him - just let him go on down the road with his gun.

Help, please?????

waiting

ps. Duh, I did not realize which "room" I was posting in - that's what happens when I get in a hurry - my mind doesn't work properly. But this is a true story - in the newspapers.

Edited by - waiting on 16 September 2000 9:34:52

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

"Hood" over at Pioneer Outreach (e-mail forum) gave me an address to the running story of the murders, kidnappings, etc.

[url= http://www.mdnewsnet.com/top_story_photos/police/palczynski/pal-4days-n-dundalk.html]Polzycinski's 4 Days of Murders[/url]

The article I had read, which was an editorial dealing with Elder Terrell and the killer, is found at:

[url= http://www.sunspot.net/content/archive/story?section=archive&pagename=story&storyid=1150300202919]Dan Rodricks' article on JW Elder Terrell[/url]

Perhaps the elder is just a good man and hadn't read the Insight definition of a LIE (or the recent WT magazine explaining it again). Perhaps he did form a "strange bond" with the killer - in which he felt more compelled to help the killer than protect more innocent victims.

"Afterward Terrell obtained about 600 copies of the issue of Awake! that he credits with helping to save his life. He has shared hundreds of these with others. Terrell is grateful that he has made it a habit to read the valuable information in Awake!, and we feel that you will be too." WTBTS Awake! 10/22/00 p. 27, last par.

Whatever.....the WTBTS didn't have to use this horrible situation to proudly sell 600 more Awake! magazines. This, imo, is also an outstanding example of the WTBTS only telling "part" of the story, leaving out the true negative aspects about jw's. This is propoganda to sell more Awake! magazines.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 17 September 2000 0:2:52

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Propaganda? I think you're right....and it disgusts me that they're doing this once again.

• nelly
    nelly

www.telegraph.co.uk shove his name in the search engine, theres quite a bit on him there
    luv deb x

• nelly
    nelly

oh cooool, he bought 600 copies cos he attributes it with saving his life.....while theres some dead people who dont have the luxury of breathing let alone buying magazines how wonderful for their family and friends too, I'm sure they'll be very comforted to know that the sum total of the victims life worth was set at 600 magazines, how encouraging.....BLAHHHHHHH scuse me while I puke
    nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit